Wildwood Foundation, Growing Together.
Wildwood was established over 55 years ago with the goal of enriching lives through learning, purpose and connection. The Foundation proudly supports this mission and helps individuals to achieve their dreams and lead independent and meaningful lives.
Turning Dreams into Possibilities
Your gift to the Wildwood Foundation allows us to provide important programming such as, around-the-clock residential care, educational opportunities, respite care, recreation opportunities all while maintaining facilities, attracting and retaining quality staff, and much more!
Send Your Gift To Us
1190 Troy Schenectady Rd
Latham, NY 12110
Make a Difference Today with a Secure Online Donation!
Join Us At An Event
Gifting Appreciated Securities
Gifting stock, bonds, or mutual funds can increase both your gift to charity and your tax deduction with a simple process beginning with a DTC transfer:
- Inform your broker of your intention in writing.
- Include number of shares or certificates and gift designation.
- Provide the following instructions:
Organization: Wildwood Foundation, Inc.
Tax ID# 14-1808612
Wildwood Account #: 323-00276
DTC # 0235
4. Notify Wildwood Foundation (518) 836-2319 or Lroecker@wildwoodprograms.org of your gift including your name, date and amount so that we can send an acknowledgement and receipt.
Leave a legacy with a Planned Gift
You can leave a legacy that will help advocate for and advance the wellbeing of the individuals and families that we support while making a lasting impact for years to come.
Planned gifts can be as simple as:
- Leaving a gift to the Wildwood Foundation through your will or living trust.
- Naming Wildwood as a beneficiary of a life insurance policy, retirement plan or bank account.
- Gifting securities that have increased in value to Wildwood Foundation.
- Charitable gift Annuities
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Charitable Lead Trusts
We welcome the opportunity to discuss any of these options that are available and also encourage you to consult with a financial advisor or trusted professional. Thank you for your thoughtful planning if you have already made arrangements to include Wildwood in your estate planning and we are honored to include you in our Rockwell Society. Please reach out to Lauren Roecker, Executive Director, Wildwood Foundation at 518-836-2319 or firstname.lastname@example.org.