Shift: Monday- Friday 4pm-12am
- Sweeps, mops, buffs, and scrubs floors. Vacuums hallways, stairs and office space.
- Cleans and services restrooms with mops and disinfectants. Stock and replenish supplies.
- Strip and wax floors.
- Sets up and takes down chairs, tables, and other equipment for special use of building.
- Cleans interior glass, and drinking fountains.
- Dust blinds, vents and base boards.
- Checks to ensure that buildings are heated, cleaned, locked, and unlocked in readiness for all activities.
- Empties office trash and garbage containers.
- Informs senior custodian of maintenance issues.
- Makes recommendations for improvements or new equipment.
- All supervisors, managers, and employees are all responsible for helping to create a workplace free of recognized hazards, and for acting safely.
- Other duties maybe assigned
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.