Vocational and Day Supports
Day Services at Wildwood provide an environment within which people who are eligible for service through OPWDD can be involved in meaningful activities that allow them to grow and learn, pursue personal goals and interests, gain greater independence and make a contribution to their community. Individuals participate in a variety of group activities designed to address their personal goals. Wildwood’s Day Services are provided through three sites (in Albany, Colonie and Clifton Park) as well as through a ‘Without Walls’ program.
Day Services: Site-based Supports
Day Services: Without Walls
Mud Shoo Farm
For questions about Wildwood Transportation, contact Steve Beaulac, Director of Transportation firstname.lastname@example.org or 518.608.6102
Pre-vocational Services: Work Readiness Initiative
- An interactive curriculum that is designed to help participants grow the skills needed for any job. The curriculum covers 52 topics that reinforce workplace expectations, development of universal "soft skills", and knowledge needed for specific careers.
- A series of increasingly personalized opportunities, including workplace tours, job try-outs and internships, allowing individuals to experience a variety of vocational settings so they can make more informed choices about their career path(s).
- 5 Days/week: Monday – Friday
- 3 Days/week Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- 3 Days/week Tuesday, Thursday, Friday